Monday, August 18, 2008

Food, anyone?

I figured that since I collect recipes and cookbooks I might as well share them with you. It took me a bit to figure out how to do it, but I did it!

If you scroll down you will see on the right hand side a list of food dishes. I will be adding more here and there when I get more time. Probably tomorrow between loads of laundry. lol.

Anyway, I hope this will go good with my blog. You never know, you might actually find something to fix for dinner, a great dessert, or even a snack. Let me know what you think.
I'd love to hear what you have to say!

1 comment:

bon said...

I have been SLAVERING for peach pie! Reading the recipe darn near killed me.

Pictures! We need pictures! And perhaps scratch and sniff capabilities on the ol' monitor. Seriously! I looked everywhere for an email addy, couldn't find one... but cakes are a little way that I have fun (cannot really break out the oil paints with little kids around). If you look in my archives esp in the months of Oct. Nov. and Feb you will find a few of my favorites!

I guess I really ought to take a minute and make a place for the pics to be in one place... but heck! I still haven't replaced my links to the blogs I read! Sssssslacker!