Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall is in the air

Warm sweaters, snuggly socks, blustery days, red/yellow/orange leaves.......Fall is in the air. One of my favorite times of the year. I love the smell of the crisp wind and seeing the changes that nature brings. It's invigorating! When I was up on the mountain for our Women's Retreat I was surrounded by it all. What a wonderful thing. (Btw, I had a great time.) I am looking forward to all the leaves in my yard swirling around as the wind blows through. Ah, bliss!

2 comments:

Sugarmama said...

Wow, already so advanced where you are? Our trees here have just the BAREST tinge of yellow at the moment. I'm loving the 60 degree nighttimes now, though. It's so much easier to sleep when you're not sweating!

Mommy Munch said...

Yeah, we've been having mid 60s during the day and last night it was 40. Where we live we have Boxelder trees surrounding us and the leaves turn creamy yellow or vibrant red before they fall. It's wonderful.