Thursday, November 6, 2008

Emotions pt.2

It's getting harder...........

I just want to curl up in a little ball and die..........

I just can't seem to get a handle on my emotions...........

I want to cry ALL the time..........

I feel SO worthless..........

unloved............

unwanted...........

a burden............

What is there truly to love about me? I'm fat........unattractive........not the smartest person..........

I need to feel needed, wanted, LOVED!!! DAMN IT!!!

I feel so damaged..........so fragile............

Will I ever get what I need for a change?

I feel so alone...........

...............will this never end...............?

1 comment:

Suburban Gorgon said...

Sweetheart, is there anyone there you can talk to? I just logged on today and the tone of your last two posts is very worrying to me. I will send you my phone number via email in a minute. If you need to, call me.